Please note that this position is filled
Our client, whose offices are located in Montreal, is currently looking for an Accounting Assistant to join its team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Villeray
- Accounting and Finance
- Remote work policy and flexible hours;
- 35-hour work week;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation as of the first year and the office are closed during the holiday season;
- 17 paid holidays and 15 sick days;
- Competitive retirement plan and group insurance program valid upon hiring.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar role;
- DEP or DEC in a relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of the French language;
- Results-oriented analytical mind;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Autonomy and attention to detail.
- Assist in the implementation of financial management cycles;
- Ensure the proper management of accounts payable follow-ups;
- Work in close collaboration with the Director of Finance and other departments of the organization;
- Process different types of data;
- File and retrieve documents;
- Ensure proper communications with internal departments and suppliers;
- Participate in the annual audit file.
You would like to join a work team that values transparency and collaboration? Are you passionate about numbers? We want to meet you!