Our client is a worldwide company with 80 years of successful operations in the aerospace industry. They are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their offices in Longueuil to assist four (4) Vice Presidents in their daily work.
- Full time, Permanent
- Great importance attached to reinforcing team bonding;
- Dynamic, innovative and motivating team;
- Newly built office;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation;
- Competitive salary plus a bonus based on performance;
- Full group insurance paid 100% by the employer from day 1;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP);
- Free parking;
- Cell phone provided.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in an administrative position;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Graduate in administration, secretarial, office automation or any other related field;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, proactivity, confidentiality, and initiative.
- Manage schedules and appointments;
- Ensure the planning of committees and meetings;
- Coordinate travel and business trips;
- Maintain expenses accounts;
- Prepare, write, correct and format various documents in both English and French;
- Support the Executive Assistant in various projects.
Do you want to contribute to the growth of the company by ensuring the success of the administrative department? Are you known for your ability to keep information strictly confidential? Are you not afraid of challenges, but on the opposite, are you motivated? This position is for you!