Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical company, a leader in neuroscience for many years now, specialized in brain diseases. Working relentlessly to always provide improved treatments to their patients, they are currently seeking to fill a temporary position of Administrative Assistant for a period of twelve (12) months for their offices in Saint-Laurent.
- Full time, Temporary
- Montreal, Ville Saint-Laurent
- Competitive salary and possibility of permanence;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience and closing of offices between Christmas and New Year;
- Hybrid remote work policy and work schedule of 35 h/week allowing the possibility to leave the office at noon every Friday;
- Full range of group insurance fully paid by the employer;
- Annual amount allowed for the wellness account;
- Laptop and cellphone provided;
- Free parking.
- Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or technique in administration, office automation, secretarial studies or the equivalent;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience, experience related to the pharmaceutical industry will be considered an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English), written and spoken;
- Command of the Office Suite tools, in particular Excel;
- Dynamism, versatility and positivism;
- Willingness to learn and to support colleagues;
- Strong sense of initiatives.
- Organize the Vice-President’s agenda by scheduling appointments in order of priority and avoiding scheduling conflicts;
- Manage memberships and registrations to various lectures for all staff members;
- Plan business trips, organize meetings, write agendas and minutes;
- Greet company’s visitors and take care of all details related to their stay;
- Write internal announcements, and sort and archive files/documents;
- Prepare and manage purchase orders;
- Work closely with the Senior Brand Manager;
- Ensure the follow-up on the promotional budget and expenses;
- Support the National Sales Manager and Sales Representatives;
- Coordinate team meetings and manage bookings, agendas and communication of action items;
- All other related tasks.
Are you an action-oriented person who enjoys collaborating with your colleagues? Are you able to multi-task and produce results independently? This position is for you!