Administrative Assistant - Construction
Our client, a real estate developer and investor, is looking for an Administrative Assistant for one of its construction projects located in Brossard.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montérégie, Brossard
- Full group insurance paid in part by the employer;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP);
- Summer schedule from June to mid-August;
- Four (4) weeks vacation in total, two (2) during the summer and two (2) during the holiday season;
- Wellness account and employee assistance program;
- Five (5) additional holidays;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Free parking on site;
- Cell phone provided.
- One (1) year experience in a similar role;
- Impeccable French;
- Knowledge of Procore and Maestro software (an asset);
- Autonomy, priority management, rigour, professionalism and attention to detail.
- Drafting contracts (professionals, subcontracts, etc.);
- Issue purchase orders and endorsements;
- Receive and validate monthly invoices;
- Ensure the updating and compliance of the various plans;
- Issue directives to relevant stakeholders;
- Assist the project team with various administrative tasks;
- Maintain an up-to-date project contact record;
- Perform all other related tasks.
You are known for your thoroughness and have a strong interest in the construction industry? You would like to join a close-knit team that promotes collaboration and fun at work? Send us your CV now!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801