Administrative Assistant - Construction
Our client, a real estate developer and investor, is looking for an Administrative Assistant for one of its construction projects located in Brossard.
- Full time, Permanent
- Full group insurance paid in part by the employer;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP);
- Summer schedule from June to mid-August;
- Four (4) weeks vacation in total, two (2) during the summer and two (2) during the holiday season;
- Wellness account and employee assistance program;
- Five (5) additional holidays;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Free parking on site;
- Cell phone provided.
- One (1) year experience in a similar role;
- Impeccable French;
- Knowledge of Procore and Maestro software (an asset);
- Autonomy, priority management, rigour, professionalism and attention to detail.
- Drafting contracts (professionals, subcontracts, etc.);
- Issue purchase orders and endorsements;
- Receive and validate monthly invoices;
- Ensure the updating and compliance of the various plans;
- Issue directives to relevant stakeholders;
- Assist the project team with various administrative tasks;
- Maintain an up-to-date project contact record;
- Perform all other related tasks.
You are known for your thoroughness and have a strong interest in the construction industry? You would like to join a close-knit team that promotes collaboration and fun at work? Send us your CV now!