Our client is an organization whose primary mission is the public protection and to improve the health of Quebecers. They are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support three members of one of their departments for a temporary one-year mandate.
- Full time, Temporary
- Montreal, Downtown
- Salary range between $55,000 and $61,000;
- Flexible work schedule of 33.75 hours/week over 4.5 days;
- Insurance plan paid by the employer;
- Possibility of obtaining a permanent position;
- 4 (four) weeks of vacation;
- Pleasant and respectful work environment.
- At least 4 (four) years experience in a professional work environment;
- Perfect French and intermediate English;
- Excellent Office suite skills;
- Strong organizational skills, excellent management of priorities and must be recognized for his·her professionalism, discretion and thoroughness at work.
- Manage files (opening, analysis, updating, closing, etc.) and ensure the necessary follow-ups;
- Prepare, write, transcribe, translate and format various documents (notices of meetings, letters, reports, etc.);
- Organize and prepare meetings;
- Coordinate and ensure the logistics surrounding travel;
- Prepare fee requests;
- Manage emails and correspondence from your superiors.
You have the ability to handle multiple files at once and be a great listener? We would like to talk to you!