Please note that this position is filled
Our client is a company specialized in the production of a great range of recyclable and environmentally friendly flexible packaging. Advocating for a good internal dynamic, a strong team spirit, and the will of continuous improvement, he is currently looking for an Administrative Coordinator who’d like to join his team located in Anjou.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Anjou
- Healthy and welcoming work environment focused on good communication and the surpassing of oneself;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation per year;
- Employee assistance program (EAP) and seniority acknowledgment program;
- Team-building activities frequently organized and delicious free snacks available at the office;
- Free parking.
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) or vocational studies (DVS) in the secretariat, office automation, or the equivalent (accounting, administration, etc.);
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a related position, basic knowledge in accounting is seen as a great asset;
- Oral and written bilingualism (French and English);
- Great knowledge of the Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.);
- Dynamism, proactivity, resourcefulness in day-to-day tasks, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work simultaneously on several files and to easily adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- Sharp attention to quality.
- Provide support to the directorship and the other company’s departments regarding the administration and projects;
- Actively take part in the planning and organization of several events;
- Ensure the management of the office supply and their purchase, in addition to bids and follow-ups of purchase files;
- Follow-up on the internal and external billing and contact clients, if need be;
- Backup the accounting team regarding data entry for payable and receivable accounts;
- Other related tasks.
You’d like to work for a company that values the well-being of its employees and that gathers for their advancement? You are known as someone who’s solution-oriented and who’s always ready to push his·her limits? This position is for you!