Assistant Director, Payroll
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, an NPO well established for almost twenty-five (25) years and considered a strategic partner to the Quebec health network, is currently seeking an Assistant Payroll Manager with leadership and analytical skills to join its great team. The offices are located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Ville Saint-Laurent
- Human Resources
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule of 35 hours per week;
- Group insurance as well as health and welfare program;
- Defined benefit pension plan;
- Free parking on site;
- Stimulating work environment, conducive to innovation and learning.
- At least ten (10) years of relevant payroll and team management experience in a unionized work environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or other related field;
- Be a member of the Canadian Payroll Association;
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP Payroll system and of the Office suite;
- Flawless French;
- Excellent sense of planning and organization of work, thoroughness, innovative in finding solutions;
- Strong ability to develop and lead a team towards the achievement of common objectives in a context of change and innovation.
- Seek ways to streamline internal processes and keep abreast of payroll trends and best practices and assess the value of payroll to the organization;
- Assume a decision-making role with respect to the strategic, administrative and operational objectives of the payroll department in order to support the organization’s strategic plan;
- Support the finance team in the financial projections of the payroll during the preparation of annual budgets;
- Guide, define and develop the processes covered by the scope of the next ERP and implement them;
- Support the team in the analysis and decisions regarding salary offers following the negotiated agreements for future collective agreements and collaborate in the implementation of monetary parameters in the ERP;
- Act as a contact with various external organizations;
- Participate in the negotiation of disputes with the various government authorities and other stakeholders surrounding compensation activities;
- Guide the employees of your department by ensuring their development and professional growth.
Are you recognized for your in-depth knowledge of compensation and payroll? Would you like to join an organization where respect, integrity and innovation are values that are promoted on a daily basis? Then contact us!