Assistant, General Management
Our client, a large non-profit organization whose primary mission is to provide a voice to key players in the civil engineering and construction industries, is looking for an Assistant, General Management for its Quebec City office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Quebec, Downtown
- Full range of insurance (drug, dental, short and long term disability, vision) paid fully by the employer;
- Two (2) weeks of paid vacation during the holiday season, not including the generous vacation weeks offered in addition;
- A 35 hour per week hybrid schedule;
- Ten (10) sick days per year;
- Group retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Minimum (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- Certificate or DEP in secretarial skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Flawless French;
- Strong organizational skills, thoroughness and ability to take initiative;
- Ability to manage priorities and speed of execution.
- Handle calls, emails and mail for the Executive Director;
- Preparation and sending of various correspondence (letters, acknowledgements, emails, transcripts of articles, etc.);
- Updating the list of committees under the responsibility of the Executive Director as well as preparing documents for these committees;
- Various administrative tasks including filing, photocopying, updating documents, etc;
- Help with the organization and preparation of the annual convention.
Are you a discreet, meticulous and resourceful person? Do you want to join an organization where respect and collaboration are values that are promoted on a daily basis? This position is for you!