Assistant/Paralegal, Real Estate Law
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a notary firm specialized in real estate law, is now seeking an Assistant/Paralegal to join his team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Old Port
- Collaborative and close team;
- Schedule that facilitates a good work/life balance;
- Paid overtime;
- Opportunity to work with dedicated professionals who want to share their knowledge;
- Complete insurance program entirely paid by the employer.
- ASP in secretarial or in legal secretarial studies or DEC in paralegal technology;
- Minimum of six months experience;
- Relevant work experience in the legal field or in a corporate environment;
- Demonstrate a high interest in real estate law and in the legal industry;
- Must demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, intellectual curiosity, professionalism and analytical skill;
- Excellent interpersonal, communicational, and written skills.
- Support two notaries on a daily basis in their duties;
- Open and close cases and make any changes during the processing of the file;
- Prepare legal documents related to real estate financing and sales;
- Write, correct and edit correspondence, letters, deeds of sale, etc.;
- Perform various legal searches, especially in the land register and the RDPRM;
- Ensure close and thorough contact with clients;
- Assume the responsibility of the follow-up of the files and the invoicing.
Curious about joining a well-known notary’s office that promotes transparency, honesty and professional development? Apply now!