- Collaborative and close team;
- Schedule that facilitates a good work/life balance;
- Paid overtime;
- Opportunity to work with dedicated professionals who want to share their knowledge;
- Complete insurance program entirely paid by the employer.
- ASP in secretarial or in legal secretarial studies or DEC in paralegal technology;
- Minimum of six months experience;
- Relevant work experience in the legal field or in a corporate environment;
- Demonstrate a high interest in real estate law and in the legal industry;
- Must demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, intellectual curiosity, professionalism and analytical skill;
- Excellent interpersonal, communicational, and written skills.
- Support two notaries on a daily basis in their duties;
- Open and close cases and make any changes during the processing of the file;
- Prepare legal documents related to real estate financing and sales;
- Write, correct and edit correspondence, letters, deeds of sale, etc.;
- Perform various legal searches, especially in the land register and the RDPRM;
- Ensure close and thorough contact with clients;
- Assume the responsibility of the follow-up of the files and the invoicing.
Curious about joining a well-known notary’s office that promotes transparency, honesty and professional development? Apply now!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801