Business Partner in Human Resources
Our client is a company well established throughout Quebec for more than 25 years and renowned in its area of expertise. Committed to offer an experience that meets the expectations and requirements of customers, it is currently looking for a Business Partner in Human Resources to complete its great team. The person who’ll hold the job will have the choice to work from the East Montreal, Pointe-Claire or South Shore office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Human Resources
- Stimulating work environment with tons of challenges;
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Group insurance partly paid by the employer and registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- At least three (3) weeks of vacation per year;
- Reimbursement of some expenses (cellphone, training fees, trips, etc.);
- Many team-building activities organized (escape game, food trucks, BBQ, Valcartier, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or labour relations, accreditation from the CHRP will be considered an asset;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in the construction or industrial field, ideally within a union work environment;
- Command of the Office Suite software;
- Developed sense of initiative, autonomy and willingness to learn;
- Innovation, creativity and great relational skills.
- Advise managers so the HR strategies and solutions are in place to address the business’s key priorities;
- Travel to different dealerships to meet with employees and managers and identify their HR issues;
- Foster employee retention, engagement and talent attraction practices;
- Coordinate occupational health and safety at work activities with the OHS committee;
- Ensure follow-up on various HR programs: performance management, skills development, workforce planning, etc.;
- Take part in the recruitment process;
- Play a monitoring role in order to understand and anticipate trends in your area of expertise, and make appropriate recommendations to ensure the development of best HR practices;
- Analyze performance indicators and decide the actions required in human resources management;
- Develop working tools and participate in various projects in order to support the HR department and ensure the optimization of processes.
Do you want to join a large SME considered a reference in its industry? You are someone who thrives on new challenges and likes to be involved on many levels? What are you waiting for?