Contract and Insurance Administrator
Please note that this position is filled
Considered a pioneer in the field of architecture, our client’s reputation is well established. Located in the east end of Montreal, they are looking for a Contract and Insurance Administrator to complete their wonderful team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Est - Montreal, West
- Administrative, Legal
- Stimulating and growing work environment where recognition, support, communication and collaboration are values conveyed daily;
- Competitive salary;
- Complete group insurance plan;
- Free parking on site;
- Free access to on-site gym;
- An active social committee and monthly activities.
- DEC in a related discipline and/or additional qualifications in insurance certificates (an asset);
- Between one (1) or three (3) years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Comfortable with accounting procedures and construction insurance;
- Excellent writing skills and strong analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Reviewing existing contracts;
- Explain terms and conditions to interested parties;
- Analyze potential risks related to specific contractual conditions;
- Prepare documents to obtain project specific insurance certificates;
- Coordinate Certificates of Insurance (COI) for all projects;
- Request bid, payment and performance bonds;
- Request renewals throughout the life of the project;
- Maintain records and follow up on certificates of insurance;
- Validate estimate calculations (between PO, budgets and various systems);
- Be the contact person for insurance matters within the organization.
Do you want to join a growing organization where you can develop and grow professionally? Are you known for your strong analytical skills? This position is for you!