Coordinator, Digital Data Management
Please note that this position is filled
Our client is an independent fund manager with a diverse portfolio focused on the infrastructure sector. It is currently looking for a Coordinator, Digital Data Management to join its dynamic team located in downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Highly competitive salary with a bonus;
- Inclusive work environment where mutual aid and collegiality overcome everything else;
- Four (4) weeks on vacation as of employment;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Full group insurance program affective upon hiring and registered retirement saving plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- A lot of room given to continuing education;
- Team-building activities frequently organized, free snacks during office hours and fruits basket offered every Monday.
- Diploma and/or certificate in projects management, a certificate in digital information management, a diploma of college studies (DCS) in documentation techniques or any other relevant diploma;
- Four (4) to five (5) years of experience in a similar or equivalent position;
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English);
- Meticulousness, sharp attention to detail and strong communication skills;
- Good comprehension of software and how they interact, including SharePoint and Bluepoint;
- Bold nature, someone who takes part in discussions and gives off self-confidence;
- Ability to rally a variety of stakeholders;
- Strong ability to adapt and manage well time and priorities;
- Keen interest in customer service and teamwork.
- Ensure the organization of all documents from different departments using Sharepoint and Bluepoint software, review the nomenclature and keep the database updated;
- Create milestone project flowcharts that will eventually be sent to clients;
- Participate in the implementation of the company’s contractual obligation tracking system;
- Work with each asset manager and accounting manager to schedule contractual obligations to be met and create tracking tasks;
- Ensure that tasks are completed and deadlines are met;
- Provide help to different departments of the company regarding the definition of their contractual obligation needs and integrate them to the management platform;
- Collect, sort, and analyze given information and documents;
- Ensure compliance with the nomenclature and established standards;
- Provide support to the assets management team;
- Take part in the improvement of documentation and filing procedures;
- Perform any other related tasks.
Team-building activities and open discussions among peers are things that you enjoy? You’d like to be the key element of a company with human and ethical values? This job offer is for you!