Costumer Service Agent
Our client, a 100% Quebec-based company in continuous expansion that works in the custom manufacturing and sale of medical equipment, is currently looking for a Customer Service Agent to join its head office based in the Rosemont neighbourhood.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Rosemont
- Complete remote work policy allowed to anyone living outside the Greater Montreal;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Full range of fringe benefits and registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- Work schedule of 37,5h/week and three (3) weeks of vacation;
- Company recognized for its personalized customer service approach;
- A work environment characterized by teamwork and cooperation;
- Values based on compassion, solidarity, respect and happiness;
- Free parking, discounts on products and services, employee assistance program, etc.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in customer service;
- Must have customer satisfaction at the centre of his·her priorities;
- Professionalism, ability to listen actively, patience and understanding of customer needs;
- Flawless French (English is an asset);
- Is comfortable using various software and telephone systems.
- Answer incoming calls and process inquiries from clients, partners, suppliers, etc.;
- Make appointments and do the appropriate follow-ups with clients;
- Ensure the satisfaction of all by responding to their needs;
- If need be, forward calls to the appropriate people, etc.
You are known for your excellent customer service and are dedicated to customer satisfaction? We want to meet you! Send us your application now.