Director, Student Programs
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a human-oriented law firm, is seeking a Director, Student Programs for its Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Human Resources
- Complete group insurance paid by the employer;
- Competitive salary;
- Group RRSP with employer contribution;
- 4 weeks of vacation upon hiring;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Health/wellness policy with reimbursement of up to $1,250 per year for health-related expenses;
- Quebec Bar dues reimbursed in full as well as continuing education expenses;
- Telecommuting policy and equipment provided.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in civil law and be a member of the Quebec Bar;
- Have practiced a minimum of three (3) years in a law firm and have a strong interest in the recruitment and professional development of legal personnel;
- Possess a strong sense of organization, a strong team spirit and exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Be perfectly bilingual and therefore have an impeccable level of written and spoken French and English;
- Be able to manage several projects simultaneously, demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, professionalism and discretion and have a strong concern for customer service;
- Experience in personnel management will be considered an asset.
- Manage the firm’s relationship with law schools and the firm’s presence at law schools (orientation sessions, moot court competitions, firm tours, etc.);
- Manage the integration and supervision of the firm’s students and articling students as well as the programs and training sessions;
- Ensure the proper management of the student recruitment process and ensure that it is carried out in accordance with the criteria established by the firm and identify the best students who will become future lawyers in the Montreal office;
- Work closely with the members of the firm’s recruitment committee to manage several projects and files related to student recruitment, hiring and evaluation. The person in this role will also chair and organize committee meetings;
- Manage and update the mentoring program for interns and students;
- Organize and participate in the integration activities of new students and interns.
You recognize yourself in this job posting and would like to have the opportunity to speak with a Talent Acquisition Consultant of our team to learn more about the role? Don’t wait and send us your resume quickly!