Head of Human Resources
Please note that this position is filled
Our client is a Quebec-based cooperative whose goal is to offer the population an unmatched quality service in the paramedical care industry. He is therefore currently looking for a Head of Human Resources to join his team located in Saint‑Bruno‑de‑Montarville.
- Full time, Permanent
- Human Resources
- Competitive salary;
- Five (5) weeks of vacation per year;
- Highly flexible remote work policy;
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and full range of group insurance;
- Defrayment of CHRP professional corporation dues and reimbursement of training fees;
- Reimbursement of a cellphone and remote work supply provided;
- Health care spending account;
- Frequent team building activities.
- University degree in human resources management or any other equivalent field;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience as a human resources business partner, two (2) to three (3) years of experience in team management is seen as an asset;
- Member of the certified human resources professionals (CHRP), seen as an asset;
- Excellent command of the French;
- Knowledge of the Office Suite;
- Someone tolerant who can draw the line between humour and seriousness;
- Strong organizational skills, great sense of leadership, and autonomy;
- Ability to work well in a team and demonstrate good judgment.
- Act as a business partner in daily operations and contribute significantly to the development and mobilization of the cooperative’s members while supporting the department heads;
- Actively take part in the implementation of human resource-related programs and activities (employer brand deployment, training courses, performance management program, relief management program, etc.);
- Guide, counsel and support existing managers and implement resulting projects;
- Work in close collaboration with the Human Resources Director on various projects and mandates related to human resources;
- Ensure the compliance of some legislative requirements in terms of employment (pay equity Act, Act respecting labour standards, Act respecting occupational health and safety, etc.);
- Optimize members’ experience in order to value their sense of belonging and pride;
- Implement, overview and optimize existing processes and programs related to human resources;
- Interpret and enforce collective agreements and ensure follow-up;
- Coordinate the implementation of cooperative OHS and betterment campaigns;
- Any other related tasks.
You’d like to work for a cooperative that can make the difference? You are an upright person who takes a keen interest in his·her community? Apply now!