Human resources advisor
Promoting values such as trust, proximity and professionalism, our client describes itself as a strategic partner in the real estate market. Working in this field for over 30 years, they are looking for a human resources advisor to complete their team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, West
- Human Resources
- Competitive salary;
- Complete group insurance plan;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP);
- Reimbursement of some expenses;
- Free parking on site;
- Dynamic work environment where innovation and continuous learning are part of the daily routine.
- At least 5 (five) years of experience in a human resources generalist role;
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, human resources or industrial relations;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Professionalism, excellent strategic thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Act as a consultant to employees and managers for all human resources related issues;
- Ensure the recruitment processes (headhunting, interviews, taking references, etc.) and participate in the welcoming and integration of new resources;
- Participate in the planning of various trainings;
- Manage files related to labour relations;
- Carry out various projects related to the improvement of internal processes.
You want to be part of a team that never stops learning and constantly innovates? You are not afraid of challenges and want to actively participate in the development of a great organization? We would love to chat with you!