Human Resources Advisor
Our client is a company working in the field of construction that has, over the years, carved out a place of choice and a solid reputation across Canada. They are currently looking for a Human Resources Advisor for two (2) of their business units located in Anjou and Ville Saint-Laurent.
- Full time, Permanent
- Human Resources
- Competitive Salary;
- Four (4) weeks vacation;
- Group insurance upon hiring;
- Pension plan;
- Free parking on site;
- Expense account.
- At least four (4) years of experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Administration or other related field;
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Must be recognized for his/her dynamism, ability to communicate effectively and developed sense of autonomy;
- Excellent adaptability and initiative are also required.
- Act as an advisor to executives and managers of the various departments in matters of human resources;
- Coordinate human resources management projects and strategies, particularly in the areas of professional development, workforce planning and employee retention;
- Collaborate in the compensation and resource evaluation process;
- Conduct recruitment and ensure that the best talent is targeted;
- Manage the company’s employer brand on the various social media platforms;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the various committees closely related to human resources;
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities regarding internship programs and other training centers relevant to the industry.
You want to join a dynamic company and work with motivated professionals who are passionate about their field? We are waiting for your CV!