Human Resources Assistant
Please note that this position is filled
Recognized law firm across Canada, our client is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join the HR department, a very collaborative and supportive department.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Human Resources
- Competitive salary;
- Working from home policy in place allowing for a hybrid schedule;
- Complete group insurance paid by the employer;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP);
- Importance given to professional and personal development (mentoring, linguistic courses, training, etc.);
- Wellness program in place.
- DEC or DEP in human resources, administration or any other related field;
- One (1) year of experience working in administrative support in human resources (law firm an asset);
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite, particularly Word and Outlook;
- Proactivity, ability to manage multiple files, strong organizational skills, diligence and autonomy.
- Support the Human Resources team in their daily duties;
- Write, correct and layout various documents related to human resources documentation (announcements, letters of confirmation of employment, termination letters, etc.);
- Be in charge of compiling and transmitting the expenses of the wellness account;
- Performs background check applications for new hirings;
- Maintain employee files;
- Support the HR department in organizing special events and employee recognition;
Are people values important to you and do you want to join a company that promotes diversity, inclusion and collaboration? Are you keen on human resources and working in the legal sector? Apply now!