Labour Relations Advisor
Our client, a union operating in the Montreal area whose primary mission is to represent professionals, is looking for a Labour Relations Advisor to complete its team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Human Resources
- Stimulating environment with various challenges and promoting collaboration as well as teamwork;
- Competitive salary;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation plus two (2) weeks of paid vacation during the holiday season;
- Complete group insurance entirely paid by the employer;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan;
- Expense reimbursement.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial relations, human resources or law;
- At least seven (7) years of experience in a similar role;
- Perfect oral and written french;
- Versatility, strong desire to get involved, ability to manage several files simultaneously and advanced analytical skills.
- Advise, interpret and ensure the application of collective agreements;
- Manage, negotiate and draft letters of agreement, grievances, minutes and ensure the necessary follow-ups;
- Participate in negotiations;
- Manage and assist on various committees;
- Prepare litigation files in collaboration with external resources;
- Conduct jurisprudence research and comparative analyses;
- Develop tools to support the various labour relations’ processes;
- Act as a point of contact for all questions from elected officials.
Do you want to work with professionals who are passionate about their field of expertise? Are you known for your excellent ability to build relationships and for the leadership you provide on a daily basis? This role is for you!