Lawyer, Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Our client, a national law firm known for its excellence, but also for the spirit of cooperation and conviviality that reigns within its teams, is looking for a Legal and Regulatory Compliance Lawyer to join its team in the Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Large-scale cases in a leading law firm;
- Collaborative work environment;
- Firm with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion;
- Mentoring program and individualized business development plan;
- Comprehensive employer-paid group insurance, including a significant amount allocated to mental health;
- Wellness policy allowing for the purchase of equipment or registration in sports centers;
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Autonomy, proactivity and thoroughness;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Collegiality and team spirit;
- Assists the Business Law Department with transactions and provides expertise in legal and regulatory compliance;
- Advises banks, non-bank financial institutions, retailers and financial technology companies (fintechs) on consumer law and protection, financial institution regulation, credit and payment cards and mechanisms;
- Monitors legal developments in legislative and regulatory matters;
- Supports other lawyers in their files.
You want to be part of a large-scale firm that emphasizes mutual assistance, team spirit and conviviality? You like complex legal issues and you are known for your thoroughness and autonomy? Then contact us!