Legal / Administrative Assistant
Our client, a non-profit organization representing key players in the construction industry, is looking for a Legal/Administrative Assistant in labour and administrative law to support their legal department in Quebec City.
- Full time, Permanent
- Collaborative and respectful atmosphere;
- Friendly and dynamic team;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year;
- Group insurance program entirely paid by the employer;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Flexible work from home policy.
- At least two (2) years of experience as a legal/administrative assistant;
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and proactivity;
- Adaptability and fun to work with;
- Great knowledge of the Office suite;
- A degree in secretarial studies is an important asset.
- Manage and monitor the progress of legal files;
- Draft correspondences, letters and legal documents;
- Communicate with clients and other parties involved in the files;
- Manage schedules and deadlines, update the professionals’ calendars;
- Manage calls and emails;
- Ensure appropriate filing, etc.
You want to join a friendly and professional team? You enjoy helping your peers? This position is for you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801