Legal Adviser, Property Management
Our client, an organization practising in the property management field, whose offices are in Montreal East, is looking for a Legal Adviser in Property Management to join its team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Est - Montreal, West
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Attractive retirement program with employer contributions;
- Possibility of nearly 100% remote work;
- Four (4) weeks of vacations;
- Work schedule of 35 hours a week with a great work-family balance;
- Group insurance program;
- Free parking.
- Member of the Chambre des notaires and Barreau du Québec;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in property law;
- Bilingualism (oral and writing);
- Disciplined and independent person who shows a great management of time;
- A person that can easily adapt to a fast and steady work environment.
- Negotiate and write various documents such as offers, leases, amendments, etc. in relation to the real estate portfolio for all business units;
- Give out daily legal advice to business units;
- Take part in the development and optimization of templates and ground rules for the legal department, as well as in their establishment;
- Manage external advisers regarding files that they are appointed to and supplement the tools of the department related.
You’d like to join a dynamic company where you can take on a challenge after another? Property management has no secrets for you? Apply now!