Our client, a real estate promoter, developer and investor who operates on the South Shore of Montreal, is currently looking to fill a Legal Advisor position for its most dynamic team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal - Rive-Sud
- Friendly work environment focused on collaboration;
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid remote work policy and summer schedule allowing finishing at 1 p.m. on Fridays;
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation as of hiring;
- Full range of group insurance entirely paid by the employer;
- Generous annual leave program, including the closing of offices between Christmas and New Year’s Day;
- Free parking;
- Wellness account and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Member in good standing of the Chambre des Notaires or Barreau du Québec;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in real estate or construction law in a law firm. An experience in co-ownership will be considered an asset;
- Ease with various agreements and legal documents (service contracts, confidentiality agreements, promise to purchase, release and discharge agreements, etc.);
- Sharp sense of business and excellent analytical, editorial and negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various internal multidisciplinary teams, business partners, our insurance brokers and claims adjusters;
- Developed critical mind, good priority management and excellent sense of organization;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate various contracts and agreements in collaboration with the different departments of the company;
- Provide support in the improvement of ownership structures for various projects;
- Review the declaration of co-ownership and its amendments, and ensure coordination with all internal departments;
- Prepare vertical cadastral projects and coordinate with land surveyors;
- Provide legal advice to all departments of the company;
- Develop, review and implement internal procedures;
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external resources;
- Any other related tasks.
Would you like to play a key role allowing you to have a global vision within a stimulating company where your daily life will escape the ordinary and your workload will be varied? Send us your application now!