Legal Assistant, Business Law
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a nationally recognized legal firm, is currently seeking a Legal Assistant in Business Law to support an associate in her duties.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Flexible schedule that allows for a better work and life balance;
- Competitive salary;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan;
- Mentoring program and linguistic courses offered;
- Complete group insurance paid by the employer, including a significant amount allocated to mental health;
- Wellness program that notably allows for the purchase of equipment or registration in sports centers.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a legal assistant;
- Experience in a law firm, particularly in corporate law;
- DEC or DEP in office automation (legal specialization an asset);
- Excellent computer skills;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Organizational skills, autonomy, thoroughness and excellent writing skills.
- Assist the Associate in her duties on a daily basis, including the coordination of her agenda, calls and correspondence;
- Write, correct, translate and format various documents (letters, emails, legal documents, correspondence);
- Perform time entry, billing and expense accounts;
- Follow up on the progress of files (opening, modification and closing);
- Perform filing, scanning and archiving.
Are you known for your organizational and writing skills that distinguish you from others? Would you like to join a large firm with challenging cases? Are you able to work with deadlines and under pressure?