Legal Litigation Assistant
Please note that this position is filled
Recognized law firm across Canada, our client is looking for a Legal Assistant in Litigation to join the litigation department, a very collaborative and supportive department.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Competitive salary;
- Working from home policy in place allowing for a hybrid schedule;
- Complete group insurance paid by the employer;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan;
- Importance given to professional and personal development (mentoring, linguistic courses, training, etc.);
- Wellness program in place.
- DEC or DEP in office automation (legal specialization an asset);
- Three (3) years experience in a law firm;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite, in particular Word and Outlook;
- Someone who has a good sense of responsibility and is proactive;
- Ability to manage multiple files, team player, diligence and autonomy.
- Support three associates on a day-to-day basis in their functions;
- Manage their agendas and provide follow-ups to clients;
- Perform dictations;
- Write, correct and translate legal documents;
- Layout various documents;
- Follow up on legal deadlines for ongoing files.
Are human values important to you and do you want to join a company that promotes diversity, inclusion and collaboration? Do you enjoy challenges and managing high-volume cases?