Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a world leader in enterprise business solutions for Organizational Design, Lease Management and Real Estate Management is looking for a Marketing Director to lead the Content and Product Marketing Management team in its Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown - Montreal
- Marketing and Communication
- Three (3) to four (4) weeks’ vacation depending on experience;
- One (1) week of paid vacation during the holiday season;
- Very flexible remote work policy – one (1) or two (2) days of office attendance per week;
- Retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- Group insurance program paid partially by the employer;
- Gym available free of charge in the workplace;
- Reimbursement of certain fees (Internet, cellphone, etc.);
- Team building activities every month.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finances, Marketing, MBA or any related field;
- Seven (7) years of experience in a management role in marketing and communication and experience in B2B SaaS or rapid growth B2C;
- Proficient and fluent in English as well as basic French skills;
- Highly articulate in both oral and written communications, with the interpretive/analytical skills to convert charts, graphs and research findings into a story appropriate for leadership level audiences;
- Proactive, solution, data and goal-oriented, strong communication skills, adaptability, entrepreneurial mindset and strong leadership abilities.
- Oversee and Manage Content Team and Product Marketing Management team result to ensure synergies exists between different teams in marketing department;
- Manage and own the GTM execution for both Finance and HR LoB by partnering with Product and sales team;
- Manage budget and all aspects of the day-to-day creative, operational, and strategic process related to all elements of the marketing mix;
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, particularly in support of growing markets, new product development and content creation;
- Ensure marketing plans are aligned with company and product strategy-collaboration between Marketing and Product team is vital;
- Identify marketing opportunities and make recommendations to meet different needs;
- Build contents and communication plans for current & Prospects clients to support campaigns, in collaboration with Demand Generation and Customer success team;
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to the team to deliver greater value to our clients and introduce our solutions to a wider audience;
- Use marketing performance indicators and tracking tools to provide marketing research and analysis to translate results into tangible data and actions;
- Continuously evaluate the company’s positioning and identify opportunities and provide recommendations to upper management;
- Work closely with the various departments to ensure core marketing developments are optimized;
- Evaluate performance of past and present marketing initiatives to understand markets, optimize initiatives, conceive ideas and make recommendations to improve performance and marketing strategy.
You are ready for new challenges and aspire to collaborate with the biggest and most successful companies around the world? You are recognized for your ability to mobilize a work team in the pursuit of common objectives? Don’t wait any longer and contact us!