Professional Development Coordinator
Our client, a national law firm known for its high level of excellence and large-scale mandates, is seeking a Professional Development Coordinator for its Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Administrative, Legal
- Opportunity for growth in a management role;
- Work environment that creates room for initiatives and creative ideas;
- A firm that promotes diversity and inclusion through the implementation of various internal programs;
- Flexibility and work-life balance with a hybrid work from home policy;
- Complete group insurance paid by the employer;
- Access to various applications, such as Headspace and MindBeacon, offered by the employer, employee assistance program for employees and family and online doctor and nurse consultation service;
- 35 hour/week work schedule;
- Three (3) weeks vacation (minimum) and ten (10) personal days;
- Language courses (French or English) if needed;
- Possibility of contributing to a pension plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Certificate in Law, or other relevant studies;
- More than two (2) years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a law firm or a corporate work environment;
- Ability to adapt easily to change, to work under pressure with multiple projects, initiative, commitment, ambition and creativity;
- Good oral and written skills in French and English, bilingualism is considered an asset.
- Manage the continuing education process for lawyers and legal professionals and ensure that credits are obtained from the various law societies and relevant organizations;
- Actively participate in the development of training plans for students, articling students and lawyers in the office through the professional development program;
- Organize meetings and trainings via Webex by setting up schedules and managing calendars;
- Participate in the integration, welcoming and retention of new students, articling students and lawyers;
- Collect and analyze feedback and comments from professionals in order to improve the internal processes and be able to conduct performance evaluations;
- Participate in various projects related to the professional development of students, articling students and lawyers;
- Implement various initiatives to modernize and improve internal processes and increase professional engagement;
- Provide support to the Talent Management team as needed;
- Assist in the implementation of the new learning management system.
You recognize yourself in this posting and believe you are the right person to fill this stimulating and diversified role? Send us your resume without delay. We look forward to hearing from you!