Please note that this position is filled
Our client is a company that is 100% Quebec-based, which enjoys innovating and that operates in the manufacturing and sale of medical equipment. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their head office based in the Rosemont area in Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Rosemont
- Marketing and Communication
- Flexible schedule allowing a good work-life balance;
- Competitive salary and discounts on their products and services;
- Decision-making latitude, which is great for someone who wants to learn and be an innovative team player;
- Group insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan;
- Free parking, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or other related field;
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in a similar position;
- Perfect French (English an asset);
- Good knowledge of Adobe Pro and the Office suite (WordPress an asset);
- Initiative, proactivity, autonomy and multitasking;
- Desire to use his·her creativity in putting forward the company in various marketing campaigns.
- Manage all aspects of marketing projects, including the multiple project stages (creation, schedule, writing, production, approval, analysis, etc.);
- Act as an important liaison with external partners and internal departments;
- Administer the publications schedule and the budget;
- Create, and produce newsletters;
- Demonstrate a strategic eye by bringing in new ideas to further strengthen the employer brand;
- Participate in the development of new services and products to support the company’s growth;
- Support the Marketing Director in her many projects and ideas.
Would you like to join a great company that promotes unity, pleasure and mutual support on a daily basis? Do you like to feel that your ideas are being listened to and acknowledged? Are you the go-to person when one of your colleagues needs inspiration? Apply now!