Our client, a Quebec-based company working in the field of marketing research whose growth is exponential is currently looking for a project manager to join its team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Old Port
- Marketing and Communication
- An evolving work environment with a focus on professional development;
- An open-minded, proactive and forward-thinking growth vision;
- Multiple opportunities to evolve to different types of positions and levels;
- Flexible schedule of 37.5h per week a 100% remote;
- Full range of insurance;
- One (1) week of paid vacation during the holidays;
- In addition to three (3) weeks’ vacation per year.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline (marketing, communication, administration, etc.);
- Relevant experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrate excellent adaptability, strong interpersonal skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fair knowledge of various digital platforms and software;
- Perfect bilingualism is also required.
- Effectively manage multiple projects (timelines, deliverables, meetings, etc.) simultaneously;
- Establish and build trusted partnerships with clients and define their goals;
- Define and complete specifications, schedules, reports and analyses, relevant to project delivery;
- Support Directors in the development of budgets and ensure adherence to them in each mandate achieved;
- Coordinate IT development requests and project operations in partnership with other departments;
- Manage client requests and follow-ups;
- Occasional travel for business meetings with clients.
Do you want to take part in the growth of an SME by creating lasting and trusting relationships with clients? You are thriving in a constantly changing environment where dynamism is in the spotlight? Start a confidential discussion today!