Social Media Manager
Our client, a Quebec-based retail company, is currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join its dynamic digital marketing team in its Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Mile End
- Marketing and Communication
- Group insurance after three (3) months of continuous service paid in part by the employer (basic life insurance, health, travel, dental ($1000 per year per insured person) and long term disability insurance);
- Time bank (35 hours per year) for personal appointments;
- 40% discount offered in all their stores, up to $1000 per year;
- Sample sale offered to employees on a bi-annual basis;
- Three (3) weeks vacation;
- On-site parking (very low rate);
- Family work environment where mutual aid and teamwork prevail.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, communications or other related field;
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a retail company;
- Impeccable French and intermediate English level;
- Very good understanding of project management tools and metrics;
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail, creative and collaborative mind as well as a dynamic and outgoing personality;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks including Instagram and Facebook;
- Knowledges on Google Ads and Facebook Ads will be considered an asset.
- Develop strategies for the company’s social media channels;
- Create and organize content calendar in alignment with the overall strategies of the digital marketing team;
- Analyze social media data to present recommendations to the digital team;
- Integrate new strategies to better achieve targets and performance indicators;
- Manage the budget allocated to organic targeted ads in order to increase ROI and engagement on platforms;
- Ensure proper management of the overall portfolio for all community and influencer.
You recognize yourself in this posting and would like to work for this well-established Quebec-based company? Don’t wait and send us your resume!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801