Social Media Manager
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a Quebec-based retail company, is currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join its dynamic digital marketing team in its Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Mile End
- Marketing and Communication
- Group insurance after three (3) months of continuous service paid in part by the employer (basic life insurance, health, travel, dental ($1000 per year per insured person) and long term disability insurance);
- Time bank (35 hours per year) for personal appointments;
- 40% discount offered in all their stores, up to $1000 per year;
- Sample sale offered to employees on a bi-annual basis;
- Three (3) weeks vacation;
- On-site parking (very low rate);
- Family work environment where mutual aid and teamwork prevail.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, communications or other related field;
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a retail company;
- Impeccable French and intermediate English level;
- Very good understanding of project management tools and metrics;
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail, creative and collaborative mind as well as a dynamic and outgoing personality;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks including Instagram and Facebook;
- Knowledges on Google Ads and Facebook Ads will be considered an asset.
- Develop strategies for the company’s social media channels;
- Create and organize content calendar in alignment with the overall strategies of the digital marketing team;
- Analyze social media data to present recommendations to the digital team;
- Integrate new strategies to better achieve targets and performance indicators;
- Manage the budget allocated to organic targeted ads in order to increase ROI and engagement on platforms;
- Ensure proper management of the overall portfolio for all community and influencer.
You recognize yourself in this posting and would like to work for this well-established Quebec-based company? Don’t wait and send us your resume!