Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client, a reputable retailer, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their formidable Human Resources team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Human Resources
- Competitive salary;
- Range of group insurance (dental, drugs, life, short and long term disability, etc.);
- Flexible work schedule, hybrid return-to-work formula (mostly working from home);
- Summer schedule;
- Warm work environment based on collaboration, transparency and equality;
- Discounts offered to employees and their families;
- Vacation according to experience and five (5) sick days in addition to a day off on your birthday;
- Possibility of contributing to a pension plan.
- Have at least 5 (five) years of relevant talent acquisition experience, ideally in the retail industry;
- Have certain skills in occupational health and safety (an asset);
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service;
- Be perfectly bilingual.
- Oversee all aspects of the recruitment processes in stores across Canada as well as for the head office;
- Develop and advance strategic initiatives to recruit a diverse pool of high-level talent;
- Establish strong relationships with business partners;
- Organize the orientation day for new employees;
- Provide support to the Director of Human Resources for all special projects and programs as well as at the level of labor relations and everything related to the occupational health and safety component.
You want to join a reputable company for which you will have the chance to contribute to its daily success? You are interested in becoming the national recruiting resource? Apply now!