Please note that this position is filled
Our client is a company working in regulatory technology company (RegTech) that has been founded five (5) years ago. As the company is growing, our client is currently looking for an Account Executive for his downtown Toronto team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Toronto, Downtown
- Strong focus on innovation, creativity, personal and professional development;
- A collaborative and open-minded company work environment;
- Competitive salary in addition to a commission program;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Group benefits paid 90% by the employer;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses including the purchase of office equipment, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or any other field deemed relevant;
- At least five (5) years of experience in the field of technology and/or software sales in addition to experience in B2B (SaaS a major asset);
- Excellent knowledge of software tools such as the Office suite and Salesforce (CRM), etc.;
- Excellent command of English (French command optional);
- Adaptability, interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and attention to detail;
- Proactive person who likes multitasking and is result-oriented.
- Create, implement and execute new business development strategies to meet and exceed sales targets in Canada;
- Conduct online and in-person product demonstrations;
- Conduct sales presentations and negotiate contracts with customers;
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline using social media platforms as well as existing customers and partners;
- Produce detailed proposals, presentations and responses to RFPs;
- Gather and share customers feedback to improve internal processes;
- Prepare and update various reports;
- Be available to travel on occasion.
You want to participate in the growth of a company? You are known for your ability to build solid relationships with clients, and you are passionate about the sales field? What are you waiting for?