Our client is an organization that works to improve practice conditions in intermediate resources for different living environments and support services. It is currently looking for an Accounting Assistant to join its team located in Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Accounting and Finance
- Competitive salary;
- Very flexible work schedule and hybrid remote work policy;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year and closing of offices on holiday;
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- Full range of group insurance after three (3) months;
- Many team building activities organized.
- Diploma of college studies (DCS) in accounting or equivalent;
- Three (3) to four (4) years of experience in accounting, as well as an experience for a full accounting cycle;
- Excellent command of French, command of English considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the Office Suite tools, knowledge of Acomba software considered an asset;
- Flexibility, autonomy and excellent sense of organization;
- Resourcefulness and attention to details;
- Willingness to work as a team.
- Review real accounts, adjustments and reconciliations with supporting and subsidiary documents;
- Perform analysis of expense accounts, adjustments and explanations of variances from budget;
- Prepare checks and transfers to suppliers and ensure daily adequacy of funds with bank balances;
- Perform invoicing for all Association events and follow-up on cash receipts;
- Make entries in the book of accounts for suppliers invoices and ensure that they are coded and that the required authorization is acquired;
- Make check deposits and follow-up on their cash receipts with bank statements;
- Prepare income tax slips for the Board of directors’ members and every other service providers;
- Prepare the annual sales tax returns (GST and QST) and remittances of deductions at the source;
- Prepare the declaration for the CNESST and CNT;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Are you a team player with a bubbly personality and an unmatched organization? Send us your application, we want to meet you!