Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a union operating in the Montreal area whose primary mission is to represent professionals, is looking for an Accounting Technician to complete its team. The work environment is favourable for both personal and professional development.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Accounting and Finance, Legal
- Stimulating environment with various challenges and promoting collaboration as well as teamwork;
- Competitive salary;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation plus two (2) weeks of paid vacation during the holiday season;
- Complete group insurance entirely paid by the employer;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP);
- Expense reimbursement;
- Work schedule of 35 hours per week.
- DEC in accounting, DEC in administration or other related field;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Desjardins (Sage an asset);
- Flawless French;
- Strong detail-oriented, analytical, organizational and teamwork skills.
- Verify the timesheets and process the payroll of a dozen of employees via Desjardins;
- Do the bank reconciliation;
- Perform billing;
- Administer the Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and group insurance (subscription, modification, cancellation, etc.);
- Participate in the production of financial statements (monthly, trimestrial, annual) and in the production of the year-end report;
- Carry out the renewal of contracts and licenses with external suppliers by doing rigorous follow-ups;
- Manage training fees and expense accounts.
Do you have the well-being of employees at heart and would like to join an organization that seeks to improve the work conditions of its members? Do you like working with numbers and are you known for your analytical abilities? Apply now!