Administrative and Legal Assistant
Our client, a Quebec-based company considered a leader in the creation and production of audiovisual content, is currently seeking an Administrative and Legal Assistant to complete its legal department. Its offices are located in downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Salary range between $50,000 and $60,000;
- Flexible work schedule of 35 hours/week;
- Working from home policy in place allowing for a hybrid schedule;
- More than three (3) weeks of vacation;
- Full range of group insurance;
- Creative work environment where innovation and collaboration are promoted on a daily basis.
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar role;
- DEP, DEC or ASP in office automation, legal secretarial or any other discipline deemed relevant;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent command of computer tools (Office Suite, PDF, Adobe Sign);
- Proactivity, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and intellectual curiosity;
- The person must also be recognized for hisher writing and document formatting skills.
- Provide administrative support to members of the legal department;
- Manage files and ensure follow up of deadlines;
- Ensure a direct link with internal and external clients;
- Handle calls and emails;
- Drafting, layout and correction of various documents;
- Develop tools to improve internal processes and procedures;
- Filing and archiving documents.
You are one of those people who always want to do more and want to grow in your role? You would like to join a creative and dynamic Quebec organization? What are you waiting for?