Assistant Director, Financial Resources Department
Located in Rosemère, our client has been working in the education sector for over twenty years and stands out for its stimulating work environment. He is currently looking for an Assistant Director, Financial Resources Department to complete his team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Laurentides, Rosemere
- Accounting and Finance, Executive and High-Level Management
- Thirty (30) days of paid vacation;
- Ten (10) days of compensatory leave;
- Closure of the office for two (2) weeks at Christmas;
- Pension plan;
- Salary and health insurance program;
- Salary range between $75,998 and $101,329;
- Stimulating environment with various challenges and promoting collaboration as well as teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation;
- In-depth knowledge of software related to finance and accounting;
- At least six (6) years of experience, ideally in a senior management role;
- Developed interpersonal skills such as diplomatic skills, popularization skills, listening skills, leadership and political acumen;
- Perfect oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
- Participate in developing the objectives and strategies of the school board pertaining to the financial resources for which the incumbent is responsible;
- Develop and oversee the application of policies, rules and procedures related to financial management;
- Participate in the preparation of the school board’s budget and ensure the development of systems, methods and procedures for budget and financial control;
- Develop and implement procedures to effectively oversee and control the operating and capital investment budget;
- Research, recommend and implement tools to continuously improve budget follow-up;
- Represent the Financial Resources Department in meetings, when required, and prepare documentation for said meetings, when required;
- Maintain a dialogue and ensure constant communication with management members in order to foster a cooperative and constructive approach to financial administration;
- Organize workshops, training sessions and information sessions on the financial administration for the stakeholders;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports for the Ministère de l’Éducation, as well as quarterly and year-end financial statements;
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual audits.
Does the education of children join you as a mission? Do you have effective communication skills and are comfortable in a fast-paced work environment? We want to chat with you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801