Business Development Specialist
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a prestigious law firm with major mandates, whose offices are located in downtown Montreal, is currently seeking a Business Development Specialist to join its dynamic team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Marketing and Communication
- Competitive salary and performance bonus;
- Flexible work schedule of 35 hours/week with a work from home policy;
- Full range of benefits;
- Health and wellness account;
- Stimulating work environment where excellence and innovation are promoted daily.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, law, marketing or any other related field;
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position in a professional environment;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Be a good team player, have excellent stress management and ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- Research, write, edit and manage content for proposals;
- Participate in written submissions to Chambers and other directories, awards, rankings and nominations;
- Support website uploads and translation of documents;
- Perform database updates;
- Ensure quality, format and content of final written materials to meet compliance and firm brand standards;
- Liaise and collaborate with the business development team across Canada;
- Manage multiple proposals simultaneously and ensure proper priority management.
Do you want to evolve in a stimulating work environment and do you want to work with dynamic professionals who have a strong work ethic? You are the person we are looking for!