- Opportunity to work within a large legal team of renowned professionals;
- Complex and challenging cases with an international scope;
- Comprehensive group insurance program, entirely paid by the employer;
- Generous pension plan;
- Access to a telehealth program.
- To hold a bachelor’s degree in Law, Business or Finance;
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience as a Contract Negotiator or transactional work;
- Dynamism, meticulousness and rigor;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and with irregular working hours;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Act as a go-to person between internal and external stakeholders during the contract negotiations;
- Lead and manage cross-border sales;
- Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions by internal stakeholders;
- Review and draft a variety of complex commercial agreements;
- Lead meetings with the company’s senior management and with clients.
You have solid experience as a Contract Negotiator or you are looking for a new direction in your legal career? You enjoy working on complex files with international stakeholders? This position is for you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801