Our client, a world leader in its industry, is currently looking for a Contracts Specialist to join its legal department in Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Dorval
- Opportunity to work within a large legal team of renowned professionals;
- Complex and challenging cases with an international scope;
- Comprehensive group insurance program, entirely paid by the employer;
- Generous pension plan;
- Access to a telehealth program.
- To hold a bachelor’s degree in Law, Business or Finance;
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience in the negotiation of commercial transactions and drafting of commercial agreements;
- Dynamism, meticulousness and rigor;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and with irregular working hours;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, such as asset purchase agreements and sales contracts, RFPs, leases, maintenance contracts, distribution agreements, etc.;
- Act as a go-to person between internal and external stakeholders during the contract negotiations;
- Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions by internal and external stakeholders;
- Lead meetings with the company’s senior management and with clients;
- Develop and implement strategies to facilitate the successful conclusions of a variety of commercial transactions.
You have solid experience as a Contracts Specialist, or you are looking for a new direction in your legal career? You enjoy working on complex files with international stakeholders? This position is for you!