Coordinator, Financial Resources Department
Located in Rosemère, our client has been working in the education sector for over twenty years and stands out for its stimulating work environment. He is currently looking for a Coordinator, Financial Resources Department to complete his team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Laurentides, Rosemere
- Accounting and Finance, Executive and High-Level Management
- Thirty (30) days of paid vacation;
- Ten (10) days of compensatory leave;
- Closure of the office for two (2) weeks at Christmas;
- Pension plan;
- Salary and health insurance program;
- Salary range between $68,705 and $98,605;
- Stimulating environment with various challenges and promoting collaboration as well as teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation;
- In-depth knowledge of software related to finance and accounting;
- At least five (5) years of experience in a relevant role;
- Excellent analytical skills, leadership and righteousness;
- Perfect oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
- Coordinate activities related to the financial operations as well as coordinate activities with other departments and schools;
- Coordinate, carry out and analyze the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Analyze and record operations related to grant revenues and capital assets;
- Process demands for accountability from the Ministère de l’Éducation (MEQ), Vérificateur Générale du Québec, Contrôleur des Finances or other stakeholders;
- Coordinate and implement the new features required by the MEQ in terms of financial information;
- Participate in developing policies and programs and ensure that the administrative procedures relating to the financial resources management are implemented;
- Coordinate the preparation of financial reports of all types;
- Coordinate and implement changes in public sector accounting standards;
- Coordinate, implement and provide training and user support for financial software;
- Present to the Council of commissioners, the Director General or other partners the reports of the files under his charge;
- Supervise the two employees of the finance department in his charge;
- Coordinate any other task related to the financial operations;
- Perform internal audits when necessary;
- Participate in the budgetary process of the files under his charge;
- Coordinate the year-end external audit and any other special mandates required during the year;
- Participate in meetings and committees for which his expertise is required.
Does the education of children join you as a mission? Do you have analytical skills and strong technical skills, in addition to being comfortable in a fast-paced work environment? We want to chat with you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801