Our client, a law firm recognized on the market for its real estate, business law and litigation clients, is currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its consistently growing team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Pleasant, stimulating and friendly working environment allowing a balance between work and personal life;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Full range of fringe benefits (professional contributions, RRSP, welfare activities, professional development, etc.);
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year.
- Member of the Quebec Bar;
- At least two (2) to five (5) years of experience in corporate law;
- Bilingualism (French and English) both written and spoken;
- Previous experience in business law or interest in this field of practice is considered an asset;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Sense of initiative, organization and resourcefulness;
- Flawless writing skills;
- Meticulousness, autonomy and intellectual curiosity.
- Represent the interest of financial institutions, creditors, real estate developers and SMEs;
- Draft and prepare real estate financings and partnerships;
- Get involved in negotiations in connection with purchase and sale agreements, developing agreements and construction contracts;
- Deal closely with clients;
- Guide clients in the success of their projects by being an integral part of every stage of the real estate development;
- Incorporate companies;
- Draft corporate documents in connection with financing and drafting agreements between shareholders or companies.
You’d like to join a renown team of seasoned professionals who represent companies of all sizes? You are known for your dynamism and thirst for challenges? This position is for you!