Please note that this position is filled
Our client is a law firm located in downtown Montreal, and recognized for its values of excellence, collaboration, and integrity. He is currently looking for an intermediate paralegal to join his corporate department’s team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Human, respectful and collaborative approach;
- Work schedule of 75 hours per week;
- Paid overtime;
- Three (3) weeks’ vacation per year;
- Full group insurance, etc.!
- Three (3) years’ experience in a corporate paralegal role;
- AEC in legal studies;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Mastery of the Office suite;
- Professionalism, thoroughness, autonomy, and excellent customer service.
- Support the Business Services team in the planning and execution of commercial and corporate transactions;
- Drafting closing agendas and documents for commercial transactions and corporate and tax reorganizations;
- Write the share capital description;
- Draft articles of incorporation, amendment and amalgamation;
- Address issues related to legal organizations, dissolutions and other corporate changes;
- Review minutes books as part of due diligence and regularization as required;
- Analyze corporate research;
- Perform extra-provincial registrations;
- Conduct annual updates (preparation of annual resolutions, annual reports and annual statements) and prepare various resolutions;
- Perform any other duties related to corporate functions.
You would like to take part in major transactional cases? You have an exemplary work ethic and show a great deal of autonomy on a daily basis? We want to meet you!