Director of Operations
Our client is a non-profit organization located on the Island of Montreal that exists for many years already. This organization has values of mutual aid and collaboration at the centre of its interactions and truly wants to make a difference in the life of thousands of people. Indeed, it is currently looking for a Director of Operations to supervise its great team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Three (3) weeks of vacation as of the first year;
- Group insurance paid 50% by the employer;
- Twelve (12) personal days off and ten (10) holidays;
- Registered retirement saving plan (RRSP) with up to 3% employer contributions;
- Close-knitted teamwork that truly makes the difference.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent French and English master at a professional level;
- Experience in a union environment (an asset);
- Great management of priorities, excellent adaptability, and good sense of autonomy;
- Experience in team management in a changing environment;
- Strong drafting skills.
- Oversee and manage a group of ten (10) to twenty (20) employees;
- Plan the work schedule while following the collective agreement;
- Set up follow-up and reinforcement meetings;
- Take part in the planning of the organization’s annual strategies;
- Operationalize set up practices and ensure the optimization of certain procedures;
- If need be, evaluate the in-house needs of the organization and adjust practices that are related to it;
- Participate in new employees’ recruitment process;
- See to the proper functioning of all organization’s activities.
You are known for listening and your great empathy? You’d like to be part of a community that has the well-being of others at heart and want to play a significative role that’ll have a concrete social impact? Don’t wait any longer and apply now!