Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a prestigious law firm with major mandates and a solid reputation, is currently seeking a eDiscovery Paralegal to join its dynamic litigation team. The offices are located in downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Competitive base salary and performance bonus;
- Flexible 35h/week schedule with the possibility to work remotely;
- Full range of benefits;
- Health and wellness account;
- A stimulating work environment where excellence and innovation are promoted on a daily basis.
- Degree in paralegal studies;
- At least two (2) years of experience as a litigation paralegal;
- Good understanding of electronic discovery principles (eDiscovery);
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite and Relativity software (an asset);
- Fluently bilingual;
- Recognized for his·her professionalism, excellent management of priorities, thoroughness and ability to handle multiple files simultaneously;
- Must be available to travel on occasion.
- Design and customize eDiscovery databases and provide support to litigation team;
- Update and maintain eDiscovery databases in accordance with eDiscovery best practices and internal tracking and reporting guidelines;
- Manage data loading and processing by external vendors, perform quality assurance on processed data;
- Assist with witness preparation using eDiscovery databases;
- Assist with keyword searching, document review, document redaction and redaction quality assurance;
- Prepare documents for production including conflict searches and final export of production deliverable.
You want to join a fast-paced, stimulating work environment and work with people who are passionate about their field? You are known for your professionalism, and you are one of those who want to do more? What are you waiting for?