File Manager, Taxation
Our client whose mission is to meet the various needs of SMB is currently looking for a File Manager, Taxation to join its team located on the south shore of Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal - Rive-Sud
- Accounting and Finance
- Dynamic and casual work environment;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Group insurance and registered retirement savings plan (RRSP);
- Three (3) weeks of vacation per year and closing of offices on holiday;
- Great family-work balance and wellness programs offered;
- Free parking on site.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or taxation;
- Ideally, two (2) years of experience in accounting, but the client is flexible according to the context;
- Chartered professional accountant (CPA) title is considered an asset;
- Bilingualism is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the Office Suite software, of the Taxprep software (T1, T2, T3, Taxforms) and ifirm;
- Good sense of priorities and business, and strategic thinking;
- Willingness to learn and rigorousness at work;
- Professionalism and concern for quality customer service.
- Review corporate and partnership income tax returns for the various clients of the firm;
- Prepare elaborated trust and individual income tax returns;
- Draft tax reorganization memorandums;
- Meet with various clients in order to counsel them on tax matters and on tax stakes of the office’s clientele;
- Conduct tax research on specific issues related to the firm;
- Prepare tax training for employees.
You’d like to work for a human company that takes a keen interest in the well-being of its employees? Send us your application now!