Our client, a leading national firm, recognized for its level of excellence and its large-scale mandates, is looking for an Insolvency Lawyer for its Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Opportunity to work on major files and with Canadian and international clients;
- Firm advocating diversity and inclusion through the implementation of various in-house programs;
- Opportunity to evolve within a growing team;
- Group insurance program fully paid by the employer (drug, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability);
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Possibility to contribute to a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP);
- Employer contribution to a health and wellness program.
- Be a member of the Quebec Bar;
- Have one (1) to two (2) years of experience in insolvency litigation, commercial litigation, or any other relevant field;
- Very good ability to work under pressure and excellent priority management;
- Great communication skills and team spirit;
- Ability to provide excellent customer service;
Within the framework of his·her functions, the Insolvency Lawyer will be implicated in a diverse practice with regard to litigation, finances, and transactions as of his·her employment. The person will have to prove his·her desire to practise exclusively in insolvency and will have to be fond of working on compelling, although complex and high stakes, files.
You’d like to evolve within a prestigious firm renowned for the excellence of its files? You want to be involved in large-scale operations alongside seasoned professionals? Send us your application right away!