Our client, a firm with offices in various provinces across Canada that values mutual support, is currently looking for an IT representative to join the Information Technology team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- 35 hours per week;
- Opportunity to do business on a regional level;
- Competitive salary;
- Three (3) to four (4) weeks vacation depending on experience;
- Group insurance paid 100% by the employer and group RRSP;
- Enhanced physical and psychological wellness
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the field of professional services (banking and legal sectors, an asset);
- DEC or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent knowledge of computer software (Workshare, Office 365, WebEx, etc.).
- Provide technical support (level 1) to users;
- Be the first responder for any question or problem related to the software;
- Record information related to the problem;
- Keep track of the multiple steps to resolve the problem;
- Update software used by users;
- Prepare the computer tools to welcome new employees.
You are familiar with computer tools and are known for your outstanding customer service? You would like to work with experienced and recognized professionals?