Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a well-established law firm specializing in Business law, Real estate law and litigation is seeking a Junior Lawyer to join a team of diverse professionals.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Friendly work atmosphere and team events organized on a regular basis;
- A company focused on cooperation and that has the wellbeing of employees at heart;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid working from home policy;
- Group insurance paid at 50% by the employer;
- Four (4) weeks vacation;
- Retirement program with employer contributions;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses (cell phone, purchase of office equipment, etc.).
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in real estate law;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent attention to details, highly organized, independent, great critical thinking skills and good ability to work in a team.
- Represent the interests of financial institutions, creditors, real estate developers and SMEs;
- Prepare real estate financings and partnerships;
- Negotiate sale agreements, development agreements and construction contracts;
- Work closely with clients in order to assure the success of their projects;
- Proceed with the incorporation of companies, the drafting of corporate documents and the drafting of agreements between shareholders or companies.
You want to join a reputable team of experienced professionals who support companies of all sizes? You are recognized for your dynamism and challenges motivate you? This position is for you! Apply now!