Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a well-established law firm specializing in business law, real estate law and litigation is seeking a Notary to join a team of diverse professionals.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Friendly work atmosphere and team events organized on a regular basis;
- A company focused on cooperation and that has the wellbeing of employees at heart;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid working from home policy;
- Group insurance paid at 50% by the employer;
- Four (4) weeks vacation;
- Retirement program with employer contributions;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses (cell phone, purchase of office equipment, etc.).
- Three (3) years experience in real estate law;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent attention to details, highly organized, independent, great critical thinking skills and good ability to work in a team.
- Implement real estate financing and transactions;
- Conduct title reviews;
- Draft of title reports;
- Meet and interact with clients;
- Draft real estate agreements such as easements and consent to the land modification.
You would like to join a strong team that promotes collaboration and recognizes employees? You are known for your sense of organization and your proactivity? Apply now!