Lawyer, Corporate Law
Our client, a medium-sized law firm that distinguishes itself by the excellence of its professionals and its growing team, is currently seeking a business lawyer to join its team in the Laval office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Competitive compensation;
- Collaborative work environment;
- Full group insurance paid 100% by the employer;
- Simplified pension plan;
- Physical activity reimbursement program.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in business law;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Autonomy and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Team spirit and proactive.
- Advising clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions;
- Performing due diligence and preparing documentation required for transactions;
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, such as franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, etc.
You want to join a reputable team of experienced professionals who support companies of all sizes? You like to be recognized for your dynamism and challenges motivate you? This position is for you!