Lawyer, Financial Services
Our client, a national law firm renowned for its excellence but also for the spirit of cooperation and conviviality that prevails within its teams, is looking for a Financial Services Lawyer to join its team in the Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Large-scale files within a top-tier firm;
- Transactions at the local, national and international scales;
- Collaborative work environment;
- Firm promoting diversity and inclusion;
- Mentoring program and individualized business development plans;
- Extensive group insurance paid by the employer, including an amount allocated to mental health;
- Wellness policy that includes the purchase of equipment or enrollment in sports centres.
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in transactional financing;
- Team player;
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
- Excellent priority management and ability to work under pressure.
- Acts in various types of transactions, including corporate financing, acquisition financing and project financing;
- Advises public and private banks and financial institutions on behalf of lenders and borrowers;
- Intervenes at every stage of the transactional process;
- Supports senior associates and partners with their files.
You would like to be involved in large-scale financing operations within a leading pan-Canadian firm? You aspire to work in an environment that values cooperation and conviviality? We want to talk to you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801